Our communications skills training courses are one of our most popular training courses in the South-West.
Effective communicators are essential to driving business success in businesses of all shapes and sizes. Whether it's a large multinational based in Bournemouth, or a small family business on the outskirts of Yeovil, our communication skills training courses ensure learners are able to harness communication as a way to boost their business outcomes.
Why is communication skills training important?
Our training courses help staff in the South West to appreciate differences in communications and to adapt their style to get the best out of any situation. These insights become an important part of their professional toolbox, helping them to build positive relationships and to perform with credibility.
Businesses that value communication skills and harness the potential of effective communication, create a working environment which:
• Boosts staff performance
• Avoids miscommunications and team frustrations
• Ensures customers have a positive experience with the company
• Increases team productivity
• Mitigates potential team conflict and;
• Increases sales performance through improved influencing skills
What do our communication skills courses cover?
At Training South West, we appreciate the diversity and uniqueness of our client base. Since our clients have such profoundly different needs, our trainers tailor our communication skills courses to ensure they are delivered with the necessary impact and value.
To give you an idea of what might be included, we've outlined some of the most common agenda topics:
• Looking at real-life business examples of positive communication cultures and negative communication cultures
• Exploring the characteristics of an effective communicator
• Delving into the most common communication barriers
• Looking at different communication models and relating them to our own communication style and preferences
• Gaining essential strategies to present a positive image through communication
• Understanding the role of language in communication and gaining important techniques to help shape language and drive results
• Exploring the potential of body language and micro-facial expressions to hinder or drive outputs
• Using questioning techniques to maximise our interactions
• Ways to build trusting relationships and influence positive outcomes with stakeholders
• Summary of techniques to use communication to control outcomes and to manage relationships, productivity, and the customer experience
Our Communication Skills courses are personal, tailored, and high impact. Whether you're in Poole, Dorchester, Exeter, Wimborne, or Helston, our trainers will ensure your team members gain crucial skills and insights to equip them with essential skills and insights to maximise relationships, delivery, and productivity.
Contact us today for more information and to see how we can help.
Photo by Pavel Danilyuk